Retrofitting isÂ a basic term in construction: to update your house from an old costly building to a modern energy efficient building which will slash your energy bill costs.
This is how we approach a Retrofit:
- We provide a free complete Home EnergyÂ Survey of your House, using software that House2Home has developed. Our Technical Engineers will identify where savings & improvements can be made.
- Then we schedule an appointment with you, so you can ask questions to our qualified engineers. We show you different options that are available for your house type.
- We will assist you in your grant application and/or Finance options
- We show you a detailed analysis that has been designed for your home, showing exactly how much you will save, every year!! We don’t estimate, we guarantee.
- When you are happy with the proposal, we draw up a contract, stating that the works must start and end on a certain date. The contract also states that the works must be carried out in compliance with current building regulations. This is to give you piece of mind. You can rest assured that you are receiving quality materials and workmanship.
- When works are complete we issue an Engineers Certificate of Completion. This is issuedÂ after a Registered Engineer carries out a final inspection of the works. This will be issued with a warranty to protect you going forward.
- Then we ask for your help; fill in a customer satisfaction survey. House2Home is committed to achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and we ask all customers to tell us where we can improve.