House2Home has chosen Dimplex as its specialist supplier for multi-fuel stoves, inset fires, Smartrads and Dimplex Quantum Heating Systems. House2Home chose Dimplex as its specialist supplier due to their commitment to the environment, customer satisfaction, innovation and sustainability. These are traits which House2Home aspire to maintain within the organisation.
Dimplex Quantum Energy Systems:
House2Home is proud to be at the cutting edge of technology when it comes to the supply and installation of the latest technology in home improvements. In keeping with this, Dimplex will supply the very latest technology in renewable home-heating, The Quantum Heating System, to House2Home for use in retrofits throughout Ireland.
The Quantum Thermal Energy Storage System uses the very latest in smart technologies in a system that is ground breaking for both the heating and electricity industries whilst reducing the use of imported fossil fuels. Some of the benefits of Dimplex Quantum Systems include:
• Ultra efficient heating system with low running costs delivered by utilising off-peak tariffs
• Dynamic storage capacity – automatically adjusts to user needs
• Designed to retain over 50% of heat 24 hours after the initial charge
• Infinitely controllable electronic heat output to precisely match user lifestyle
• Fan assisted heat output when required
• Attractive state-of-the-art design, no deeper than a double wet radiator
• Chassis covers previous “fixing marks” of all comparably sized traditional storage heaters and comes with adjustable feet position
• Optional communications link provides Demand Side Management capability
• Electronic user interface with LCD display with:
a) Room temperature setting
b) 7 day programmer for fan operation
c) Installer settings
The Dimplex Quantum System provides an opportunity, for the first time, for the homeowner to have a low cost, low carbon, electric heating system which rivals natural gas systems in running costs, and over its lifetime will use decreasing amounts of carbon with no degradation in performance and no servicing costs.